Pages

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

yes.. christmas is over..

Yay for finished projects.. the noro stripy scarf is finally finished along with a another boy beanie made from Bernat cashmere... and another Oversized beret made with lion brand wool-ease thick and quick..I really like how the stripy scarf turned out.. I need to find a nice pin or button for the beret for a finishing touch.. all these projects will be mailed up north to relatives that live in much colder areas than I do..






























Now that Christmas is over.. I'm thinking about other stuff besides knitting presents.. working at Michaels craft store has it's perks.. and the stems are 50% off this week so with a little help from the custom floral designer I made these today.. not perfect.. but decent.. (^_^)

No comments: