Pages

Sunday, October 05, 2008

A daY of ReSt


Today I declared a well needed day of rest.. between my new job and the wedding.. I've been running and running everyday for 10 days straight. I'm actually so tired today that it's hard to relax.. anyway.. I plan knit and read today.. I also need a more comfy pair of shoes for work so I'm going to look at shoes today and use my new job discount to purchase a pair.. (^_^)















Oh hemlock ring.. oh hemlock ring.. I see you growing daily.. hehe.. the last 2 nights after work I have been plopping myself in front of the computer and watching Lipstick Jungle on Hulu.com. (I'm addicted now) That has helped me knit a few more rows on my hemlock ring and now actually looks like it has grown a little in the last 2 days.
















The wedding cake has been wrapped and will now be frozen.. not to be opened until next year for the 1 year anniversary.. here is the last look until next year!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I highly recommend Crocs if you're going to be on your feet all day. They look kind of ugly, but they're total feet savers. Plus they're not too expensive compared to other shoes.

The wedding turned out absolutely gorgeous!

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

Thank you so much Amanda!!.. we worked so hard on the wedding.!!
Well as far as the shoes.. I need a more dressy style of shoe for work. and we only get 4 hour shifts so I can endure a little heal for 4 hours..(^_^)