Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Abby

The reason I haven't been posting very much lately is because I have shown pictures of everything I'm working on and they really don't look much different from the last picture. I have made a little progress but not much in the last week. Today is my day off and I did all my house cleaning and laundry and bathed the dog etc. It's that kind of a day and now I have a few minutes to sit. I'm hoping to finish one small skein of singles that I'm spinning and then try some navajo plying for the first time and of course squeeze in a few rows on my socks. I'm up to the gusset part now and I'm increasing every other row making my way slowly to the heal. And I really mean slowly...I have also started to make my Christmas knitting list and trying to keep it small and do-able.
Time is rushing by so fast.. little Abby is growing so big already. I'm glad she likes the summer dresses that I knit for her. Although I don't get to see her, she reminds me so much of her mom when she was that age.. (^_^)


No comments: