Pages

Thursday, July 02, 2009

relaxing

Yay a day off.. I had one on Tuesday but I did so much that day I needed a day off from my day off. Today I watched The Duchess of Devonshire which I totally enjoy if just for the costumes but the history was also well done. I also ripped out 16 rows of my socks because I missed up one pattern row some time in the last few days and just noticed it. Now I can knit on again and all is fixed. It's a relaxing rainy day in Florida and I plan on relaxing for the whole day. I work this whole weekend and I want to make sure I'm rested up in case it gets hectic with all the tourests here right now. Happy 4th of July.!!

2 comments:

inkberryblue said...

Gorgeous socks. I just loooove the colours!

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

Thanks..I love the color too. Just perfect for a small summer knitting project.