Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Baby gifts.

All the baby gifts were finished and wrapped and given away yesterday. She doesn't know if she is having a boy or a girl.. so after the baby is born I wanted to make something pink or blue. I think she is having a boy.. !!.. I wasn't very happy with how my little bear cocoon turned out only because that was really the wrong yarn to use for a baby gift. It felt so soft in the ball but as I was crocheting with it .. it started to feel a little itchy. I even washed it because sometimes the itchy goes away after a washing or 2. It did feel softer but the itch factor was still there. I don't think it will be so good for a new baby. So... I will make another in pink or blue in a cashmere blend.. I just didn't have time to make a second one before the shower. The other thing that bothered me was that you can see the russian join on the front. It looks like a little lump.. :(
So now it is back to the Christmas knitting list and preparing for all my company to arrive in a few weeks.


2 comments:

Yuliana said...

I think they all looks cute. The baby bear pod is really cute!

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

Thanks Yuliana!!