Well it is now July and I haven't posted in over a week. I have been working on this crochet cardi wrap which I am now a few rows away from completing the body portion. Next will be the sleeves and then the edging. Even with the translating the pattern is pretty straight forward. I feel like I kind of made a mess of it. I didn't have my glasses with me when I purchased the yarn and the 2 numbers I saw on the label matched. After I had quite a bit of this done I realized that they were 2 different dye lots. The whole back is lighter than the fronts. ;_; I could have also skipped one more double crochet for the armholes. They fit but just and could have been a little bigger. I'm not sure of the yarn weight used in the pattern and used what is about a sport weight. I think a little heavier would have been better. Now I know for the next time. This will grow once I block it so I think the size should be fine. I'm on the hunt for a nice wood shawl pin to add the finishing touch and hope to find one before this is finished.
Other projects I'm working on : I'm still spinning the roving I purchased in New Mexico and have been cleaning out closets and stuff in the house which has been eating up a lot of my time. But it sure does feel good !!