Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

project-less!!

After finishing my lace shrug..I didn't really give any thought to the next project I would like to work on. So I'm kind of project-less right now. For months this pretty crochet baby blanket has been sitting in the corner in a very large basket. My daughter had started to make this when she was pregnant with her second child who is now 9 months old.. hehe. She had a good excuse at the time for not finishing it because she had developed a form of carpal tunnel syndrome that you can get during pregnancy. I guess I was hoping she would pick it up again and work on it. I guess not. The two little ones keep her pretty busy so unless I add a few more rows to finish it...  it will sit in the corner forever. I'm on the last color and then all that will be left is tucking in the ends. She did say that she would help with that part. Working on this gives me time to decide on my next two projects. For some reason I'm having a hard time deciding. I would like one project to be a pair of socks and I think I'm going to start some hoodies for the little ones and maybe squeeze in another shawl.


This is the last picture I took of the Diamond lace shrug. As you can see it was still blocking. Hopefully on my next day off the man will help me with some better pictures. Even though it is still pretty hot here.. there seems to be a little coolness to the air. Maybe because it rains for about 30 minutes every afternoon. If it's a pretty day out hopefully I can get some pictures outside. Below is a picture of just that sort of rain which decided to pore down right when we were about to leave wholefoods and of course it was sunny a few minutes before so the umbrella was in the car....

3 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

The blanket is lovely. I definitely deserves to be finished!

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

Thanks.. still working on it.. maybe it will be finished tomorrow .. haha

Bonnie said...

The blanket is just too pretty to leave unfinished. But good luck with all the ends!