Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

a day of rest....

 Works in progress for the day... I finally got an afternoon to work a little on the flower table. Not sure if I will get to finished it today but that's ok. Below is the little Brobee sweater that I restarted. The size is much better and the fabric a bit softer. I tried it on Micah and it looks like a good fit with a little growing room. They grow so fast and he wont be wearing this for a while because we are still in the 90 degrees.
This week has been one weird week of ms-adventures. If something could have gone wrong.. it decided to all go wrong this week. The internet went out and the company was searching all the boxes in the neighborhood for 2 days until they found the bad one. Both of my computers needed work and had to be taken to my local computer repair guy. My dog decided to throw up and have diarrhea right when I was leaving for work one day. She has recovered.. seems she ate some yarn and after she pooped it out all was good.. 0.o'  We had a customer at work that brought up one of our giant shopping bags full of shoes.. probably about 30 or so pairs without the boxes and when she asked me the prices of the shoes .. she no longer wanted them.. so I took the pile in the back and tried to sort it out where I found her doing the same thing and said she was tired and would like the manager to find shoes for her and that she was in  a hurry not to sort out the mess until she was finished... 0.o'.. You just have to love retail. I think it took us about 2 hours to finally find all the boxes... I developed a sore throat earlier that day and still have a bit of the sniffles.. but now I get to sit and relax for the afternoon and paint for a bit until I need to just rest and knit.. I look forward to next week... sigh....

No comments: