Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Holiday knitting progressing...

 A quick update on my Holiday knitting progress. The Slouchy hat finished..This was a super fast project and the result is super cute. I hope the recipient of this gift likes it. I knit this hat to go with the Entrelac infinity scarf and purchased the yarns together. The true life colors are rich jewel tones that the camera doesn't seem able to capture. Both patterns are available as PDF files. I snatched them from ravelry.

As you can see my other gift projects are very slowly growing. I work on each a little everyday even if its a row or two on my break at work and before bed. Not to disturb the man at night I started using my crochet lite... so fun to use.

I want to thank anyone that pops by my blog and takes a peek. Sometimes I wonder if anyone would be interested in my daily knitting and silly thoughts. Thank you all for stopping by. 
The Holidays are upon us.. retail is picking up big time... more hours at work.. less knitting time... the crunch is on!!!

2 comments:

Delusional Knitter said...

Lovely hat and scarf. Such nice gifts. I hope the recipients know what goes into them!

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

She probably does. She knits too but doesn't have time to anymore. (^_^)