Pages

Monday, April 09, 2012

new-ness

 Celebrating spring with fresh updates..above is my new kitchen set .. Finally!! I had some issues trying to get a table for this room, I had put one on layaway, paid it off, it never came in, got a refund, had start shopping all over, found this one, picked it up and the table was damaged, brought it back and got another table, and finally here it is. I still have to paint and I would like to replace the light with a white globe style light.
Below are some new spring fashion updates to my work wardrobe. I just love these big square shirts for work. They are easy to move in and comfy. I wear tank tops under them and black legging with either sandals or wedges.
 Spring to summer sandals: I chose either nude colors or black for spring and summer as they seem to go with everything and I wont have a problem matching. Of course I bought them all at DSW.
As far as my knitting.. I'm still working on my seascape shawl (nothing much to show) and I'm going to start a crochet top. I scratched one project and going to start a new one probably tonight after work.. More to come on that.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter/Spring holiday. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look (^_^)


No comments: