Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

NY part 1

 I went to NY state this week to visit with family. The change from the already hot weather was nice even though it was cold. A view of the trees from the air. I love the hilly winding roads. There are no hills in Florida.
 I stayed with my sister and the first place she drove me to was the Montgomery yarn mill. Such beautiful yarn. I wanted to dive in the pounds and pounds of bulk yarns. I was unable to purchase anything that day and then we never made it back because of limited time and a busy schedule.
 The next day we stopped at DWS in the Galleria Mall in Middletown, NY. My sister was in need of a new handbag and shoes. I bought her a pretty black patten Guess bag that she loves. Unfortunately there were no shoes her size because she has such small feet. At least we found a nice handbag on sale.
 My sister lives in a quaint little town in NY full of history, beautiful old buildings and little museums. On Saturday morning they were taking out all the antique fire trucks.
 A picture of some cuties.
Music to enjoy......

No comments: