Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2013

crochet or knit

 I love this yarn by Patons. Colorwul. I just can't decide if I like it better knit or crochet so I keep working on both. below I went to Joanns craft store ( the only place that sells yarn near by) and picked up some fun stuff. When I moved I only brought the bare essentials with me so now I have be having to purchase new items here until I can ship the rest.
 Beautiful Washington. Right now all the trees are so beautiful and bright with color.. Almost every day there has been pretty heavy fog for part of the days and night. Kind of pretty and mysterious. Some times I feel like I'm in a Harry Potter movie when I get out of work and the bus pulls up in the mist.

 A boy beanie for my son. I mostly have been knitting hats and cowls to keep us warm.




No comments: