Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Today was a long day.. I worked my cashier shift at Michaels then took a dinner break and then back to the store to teach my last knitting class there... I was ready to plop down and work on some knitting and play a little Wow by the time I got home.... did my routine check of the mall box... and was happy and surprised to see my knit picks circulars already have arrived... I'm am now the owner of size 1-47" and size 2-47" circulars...YaY!!.. I have sock fever right now and want to make a gazillion socks.. (I'm sure I wont make that many as I still have a few projects on the needles that I need to finish) I've also decided to frog my Annetrelac sock down to the ribbing and star the entrelac portion over again on a size 1 needle. I think I will be happier with it. I still need to decide on a sock pattern for my noro kureyon sock yarn too..
















No comments: