I finished 2 projects yesterday... a crochet wedding garter..
Yarn: Aunt Lydia's Classic crochet thread size 10
Pattern: Modified crochet edging.
Childs dance sweater:
First of all I have to say.. this is one of those problematic projects... first there was a mistake in the directions that was promptly corrected.. rip #1, then I had a problem understanding the armhole decreases.. rip#2, I had used a different gauge yarn because I wanted the sweater to come out a little smaller.. it came out way to small ...rip #3... after going up a size needle I was able to finish.. but I tried it on a toddler and the underarms were tight and binding.. so instead of sewing the armhole I added a little gusset in the arm hole.. but since this yarn is bulky the gusset looks bulky too when the sweater isn't on.. but it did fix the problem and at this point I think that is the best this sweater is going to come out.. I think this is an ugh project.. but the yarn is soft... and I am still going to give it to Abby..
Yarn: Patons shetland chunky
Needles: size 10 and 11
Pattern: Child's Dance Sweater ( from living crafts)
Some times it might be better to frog and not continue.. >.<