Pages

Monday, September 08, 2008

third time's a charm??

Thank you Blue Peninsula..!!!
Blue Peninsula honored me with the I love your blog award.. now it's my turn to pass it on to my fellow bloggers...





















The rules are:
1- Post the award on your blog.
Done
2- Add a link to the person who gave you the award.
Thanks Blue Peninsula.!!!
3- Nominate at least 4 other bloggers and add their links
I nominate:
craftlover..
heliinäville..
A Mingled Yarn..
iheartmyTHO's..
4- Leave a comment at the recipients' blogs so they can pass it on.
Done
(^_^)


They say 3 times a charm.. well.. here is my second time and it just did not work out.. this was ripped out ... again.. ( there have been a few rippings).. and now ...
















I have started yet again.. this time on a larger needle.. The whole story is.. I wanted the sweater to come out at least a size smaller than the pattern.. but it came out too small.. that was the reason for one of the froggings.. the first was a problem with the pattern which I found out when I got to the underarms.. the reason for the first frogging.. you can see how this story is going.. so.. now this is my 3rd time ... and so far it looks better.. pattern mistake fixed...gauge problem fixed.. hopefully in a couple of hours this will be finished..
When I found out there was a problem with this pattern I posted on ravelry and the designer posted the correction in less than 5 minutes.. how is that for service!! Right after the ribbing is finished for the body of the sweater there is a decrease row. ... It should read "yo, k2tog, k2.. repeat . The yo (yarn over ) was omitted in the pattern.

3 comments:

Craftlover said...

THanks, for the blue ribbon... :)
I am soooo happy and honored! :)
I will definitely pass this to another bloggers. :D

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

(^_^)

Heliinä said...

What a nice comment to see first thing on my journal today! THANK you for giving me the Blue Ribbon! Of all the fabulous journals online I am really flattered that you named mine in your list. Thank you again. :-)

Heliinä