Pages

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Yes you see it there.. more sock yarn from Michaels. There are only few skeins left maybe by now there are none. All the Patons Kroy sock yarn was 50% off this week.. I really like how this yarn stripes and I already have the pattern that that I'm going use it for. I have no idea when I will get around to making them. I still have to finish the bf's flame socks. oh nose.. the stash grows again... 0.0
















My 4th grade hat is now finished and I love it. I used one ball of Noro Kureyon and on ball of black Phildar Lenox that I have had for a really long time in the stash. A few years back I visited with my sons in New York City and they took me to The Yarn Co. I bought 2 balls of Noro. I used one of them (and I can't even remember what I used it for) and I have been hording the last ball for about 3 years looking for just the right patten to use it for. I really love the colors of Noro but it is a bit out of my price range right now. So.. to make a long story short.. I saw the 4th grade pattern on ravelry and loving entrelac and wanting to make an entrelac hat for some time now.. bing!! There was a match..
































I really enjoyed making the hat so much so.. that I just had to make another. The next one will be a budget version of the first in bright spring colors. I'm making this for my niece. Can you believe that I'm still working on Christmas presents. Actually the first hat was supposed to be for her but then I found out the colors of her coats and decided just to make one that she could use with a brown or green coat.
















A couple of posts back I mentioned that my brothers gf Brook had a terrible accident and fell 20 feet off of a ladder. She is slowly recovering. She has just been taken off of life support and is doing well. I want to thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. For more information you can go here to see daily updates.
Thank you all again..

No comments: