Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

wips.....

Summer is approaching in Florida. Right now we are having the most wonderful weather. Low to mid 80's, breezy, sunny on the dry side.. well just beautiful weather..But weather changes here so fast it can get hot and humid pretty quickly . I'm especially enjoying this weather right now because at the end of last year our air-conditioner started acting up and eventually just died. I was dreading the coming summer not knowing if I could spring for a new unit.. between my tax return and a little ( or a lot) of help from my Dad and good connections we are going to get a whole new air-conditioning system tomorrow. I'm ecstactic..!! I can't wait.. it's going to be wonderful to have a nice cool house again...

Projects of the week.. 1. Sunflower doll by Jennie Eveleigh Lamond. I'm working on that now so hopefully I will finish the legs and start on the arms before work. And 2. I just can't help myself .. I have to spin on a spindle every day.. I think I spin all my problems away and feel so relaxed when I spin.. I tend to be a worry wart and think about the same problems over and over ( like that is going to help).. but when I'm spinning they seem less stresfull and not so evil.

No comments: