Pages

Monday, May 04, 2009

Nine down.. four to go..

WIP's for the day. I like to spindle a little each day. It's so relaxing and just fascinates me to watch the fleece twist up into yarn. I have two spindle projects at the moment. The yarn on the cedar spindle will be the second ball when I'm finished and I will be able to ply them together. The yarn on the pretty glass flower spindle is supposed to be sock yarn. I'm trying to get some extra spin on it. I tend to under spin on the spindle. Actually the process of spinning the yarn is probably more enjoyable then the actual finished yarn will be. Spinning with that little glass spindle is like spinning with jewelry it's so pretty. It has gold flecks in the glass that reflect light and glitter when it spins.


Doll progress: Right now I'm in the process of knitting 13 little sunflower pedals for the sunflower hat. Shew.. Nine down four to go..


1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I can't wait to see the sunflower hat!