The little boy in this picture is wearing the original sweater that I made with a few modifications. First I removed all the ribbing and second I added a kind of ruffle to the bottom with garter stitch increases. There is a small mistake on the back but it isn't that noticeable. Under normal circumstances I would have ripped it out and re-knit it.. but my time is so limited I just continued and finished it. Now I just have to purchase buttons.
This little scarf is a combination of all the little bits of sock yarn left over from all the socks that I made in the recent past and took about 2 hours on a standard gauge knitting machine. I saw this on ravelry and wanted to try it out. I love it and now I need more sock yarn ends to make more.!!
(don't look at my son's messy desk!!)