Pages

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Yes.. I finished it!!

The little boy in this picture is wearing the original sweater that I made with a few modifications. First I removed all the ribbing and second I added a kind of ruffle to the bottom with garter stitch increases. There is a small mistake on the back but it isn't that noticeable. Under normal circumstances I would have ripped it out and re-knit it.. but my time is so limited I just continued and finished it. Now I just have to purchase buttons.







This little scarf is a combination of all the little bits of sock yarn left over from all the socks that I made in the recent past and took about 2 hours on a standard gauge knitting machine. I saw this on ravelry and wanted to try it out. I love it and now I need more sock yarn ends to make more.!!
(don't look at my son's messy desk!!)

2 comments:

Yuliana said...

Love the sweater, especially the flaring on the bottom. I think it'll look great on Abby.
the scarf is pretty too. Is it baktus? I've been meaning to knit it forever.

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

Thanks yuliana.. The scarf pattern isn't baktus , but a really easy machine knit scarf that is knit from end to end first increasing every other row then when its the width you want it u start decreasing every other row.