Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

more like spring

Ok I decided on the Frozen Leaves shawl. Only my leaves aren't going to be frozen. More like spring leaves or summer. Thank you Bonnie and Yuliana for your suggestions. Before I knit any lace project I like to research other knitters experience with the pattern. There seems to be a little confusion as to what to do after Chart 1. It seems that there are quite a few re-writes of Chart 2 or what people did at that point. So for now I'm using a different chart than that from the original pattern. I just hope this works out... I'm not a very brave lace knitter and find it confusing some times. This is my progress as of last night. I got tired after only 24 rows hahah. Today I have off and just did the house cleaning thing and now I'm ready to sit and work on it for a bit again.. The color of the green is much more green than in the picture. I guess this is one of those colors that will never look right on the computer.

1 comment:

Yuliana said...

ooohhhh...looking verry pretty already...