The Waterlily top is finally finished ( 7th picture from the top). I will take some better pictures in the near future. The last few days have been very rainy and gray in Florida.. maybe there will be some sun tomorrow. Any way I'm very pleased with the fit and the outcome. I added my own little crochet bind off at the bottom edge. It's a little picot edging that I worked in as I cast off the stitches. The directions say to flatten the knit fabric with steam and an iron. I used different yarn than the pattern called for and my yarn said no iron on the label. So I made a little test swatch and used a piece of muslin in between the iron and fabric and it worked out fine. Right off the needles this was a bit snug and short . After the steaming and ironing the fit was perfect and drapey.. I can't wait to wear it.. now all we just need is some of that wonderful warmer weather we usually have in Florida. humf..