Pages

Monday, August 06, 2007


This is all I have done in the last few days. I finally finished reading Harry Potter#7 and of course I loved it. My larger than life bag is slowly getting done. I have a harder time choosing which color to use and where.. I'm not totally sure I like the results.. but I'm plugging along determined to finish some time this week. I have an idea of the fabric I want to use. I have to see if I have enough in my fabric stash. I'm sure if there isn't enough of that one there will something that will work. I was thinking in the brown tones. This was such a poopy post.. I've been boring lately.. (^_^)

2 comments:

Brena said...

You could never be boring!

I always love your color choices. :)

inkberryblue said...

Your squares look gorgeous. I love the way you've put the colours together too!