Pages

Monday, June 30, 2008

In tHe piNk

I pulled the wheel out again a couple days ago.. I have a small stash of fleece that I would like to spin up to make room for new more exciting things.. I spun and plied one skein.. and spun one spool so I could ply that with what was left on a spool from a while ago.. and I ended up with a nice little group of coordinating skeins..














The skein all the way to right was spun about a year ago.. and just sitting all by itself.. now it has some friends.. there is a bit of over spin on both .. for some reason every time I use my louet I get over spin.. I'm not used to the wheel yet I suppose.. maybe because I have used the same ashford wheel since I started spinning... but I still love the louet and enjoy using it.. and will be spinning away on it again this week..I have a lot of time on my hands lately.. they have cut hours at my job.. I'm almost unemployed.. so..I'll be dusting off the resume and hitting the pavement so to speak ... I guess these days it doesn't matter how good of a worker you are.. if they feel they are paying you more than they could pay someone just hired.. hey.. its faze out time.. It would be nice to have a job where good workers are appreciated...I'm hoping to find one.. very soon!!(^_^)

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Very pretty yarns! I know nothing about spinning but I think they look lovely. Best of luck in finding a job where you are appreciated!

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

Thanks Bonnie.!! I hope I find a job real soon.. (^_^)

Michele said...

beautiful!

m. said...

Gorgeous!!! And so matchy-matchy with the pajamas from the previous post. :)