Pages

Monday, June 02, 2008

the caST on

The cast on... I don't know why.. but... some how I casted on 3 projects the other day... I had finished my flip flop socks and another perdita and didn't have a project to work on.. so..
project #1.. another pair of flip flop socks ( for me!!)
project #2.. the Swallotail shawl..
project#3... is the Muir shawl from knitty.com.(nothing really to show.. I just casted on the stitches and that was it)
I really don't know how much I will knit on the shawls and which one I will end up working on.. probably the Swallowtail shawl first.. then maybe after that I'll work on the Muir.. or who know's maybe I'll work on both at the same time!!!
For this pair of flip flop socks I'm using Sock it to me collection from elann.com.. This yarn was given to me a while ago..














For the Swallowtail shawl I'm usingJagger spun Zephyr silk/wool in color white.. ( why did I pick white... I'm still not sure...)














And here is my one finished project.. another perdita.. I used larger beads this time and I like it better.. you had to look really close to see the smaller beads.. this time it looks more like lily of the valley flowers...















I want to say thank you to everyone who looks at my blog and those of you that comment.. thank you. I look at a lot of blogs myself and don't always leave a comment.. if you have commented I always take a minute to look at your blog and peak at what you are working on also..(^_^)

No comments: