Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Crocus bud shawl

I finished my Crocus bud shawl yesterday morning.. gave it a good washing.. and the blocked it later in the day and let it dry over night.
Here is the pre-blocked finished shawl.
















Here it is after blocking and the finished size is 15"X 80". (click on the picture for a closer view)

















As you can see there is quite a bit of yarn left on the cone... It doesn't seem like I actually used that much but I did put a little dent in it so to speak.. the rest will go back into the stash for another day.

















This is almost a Thorpe. I'm using Patons SWS in three different colors. I should finish this some time today and try to get it in the mail some time this week..

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

You are fast!!! Your Crocus Bud is very pretty.