Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Finished...

She is finished.. and has been finished for a few days now.. I was trying to get a better picture with Brit modeling it.. but that hasn't happened yet... work has been keeping me busy and on my days off I've either been running errands or trying to do some spring cleaning and organizing.

















In my spare moments I've been working on a baby sweater from a very old pattern. It's actually the very first sweater that I knit many years ago for a friend that was having a baby.. (I think I said that already in a previous post).. It's an upside down raglan with a little garter stitch collar. The yarn I'm using is Patons beehive baby sport which is really really soft..I actually think it's very close to they yarn used in the pattern .. This sweater is super easy and requires very little thinking.. (^_^)

No comments: