Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

three!!!

As you can see there has been very little progress on my projects... and to top that off... for some reason unknown to me ... I started a baby sweater... so now I'm up to three projects and non of them seem to be growing at all.. I feel like I'm having an off week.. I've been tired and I had some issues at work with a co-worker ... so when I'm home.. I'm not motivated to knit.. hopefully things will improve this week.. I have 2 days off this week.. that helps with house work and laundry and other things that need to get done in the house... shhhh don't tell anyone.. I didn't vacuum this week yet.. 0.0
(click for the big pic)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aYou didn't vacuum? It's so cold in Iowa compared to your house. The vacuum still works here. Lucky for me someone else vacuums. Love you!

m. said...

Yo lady! I nominated you for a KreativeBlogger Award!! Details on my blog. :)