Pages

Friday, May 07, 2010

gail

The beginning of Gail. I did cast on last night.. maybe you shouldn't start new projects when you are sick. I have read the pattern a few times and totally forgot everything when I cast on. Some words kept going through my mine..( when you think you have to do a double yarn over DON'T) but I didn't listen and at row 35 when I was tired and going to go to sleep last night I looked at the chart again and saw the yellow line that marks the center stitch... 0.o' And it hit me.. I was supposed to do a center stitch inbetween the center yarn overs where the yellow squares are on the chart.
I woke up this morning and now have to decide should I just start over or continue with the double yarn overs in the center. The double yarn overs really don't bother me because the Frozen Leaves shawl had double yarn overs in the center. I guess it depends now on how I want it to look. I'll have to think about that while I fold the pile of laundry that has piled up while I was sick and then I'll have more time to think about it after I clean up all the dishes.


.




No comments: