Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

more of the same

Nothing much to report knit wise. Just more of the same and I haven't been knitting much this week. I'm a couple rows away from the 3rd repeat on my Gail shawl.
I saw this picture on the mason-dixion blog and thought it was pretty funny and wanted to share it with you
Next week I will be in Albuquerque visiting my Dad. Not sure if I'll have internet access or not so I'm not sure if I will be blogging at all.
Tonight is my knitting meeting and can't wait to go. I haven't made it to the last 2 meetings because I loaned my car to the bf and then the next meeting I was sick so I'm really looking forward to going tonight.

2 comments:

Peter L said...

Hello! Say hi to your dad for me. Enjoy the beauty of Albuquerque.

Cousin Peter

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

I will Peter. Thanks. It's been quite a while since I have been on a vacation. I plan to enjoy it. ( ^_^)