Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Santa Fe

Right now I'm sitting outside and borrowing some internet from someone. It's really bright and I can't see my monitor very well. Today we drove to Santa Fe and again there were 2 very old churches there. I have the info about them at the house and I'm not there so I'll fill in the blanks when I return home. One of the Churches had a spiral stair case that was believed to be built by an angle. It doesn't have any nails or screws. The church need stairs to get to the upstairs and this stranger came into town and said he would build one and then disapeared right after.





Again the town was full of beautiful hand made items both Indain and Mexican made. There was so much jewelry I would never be able to make up my mind. I'm still in awe of the mountains and the desert scenery. It's just beautiful.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Thanks for the pictures! I've never been to Santa Fe - it looks beautiful.

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

Santa Fe is really pretty and the day we went the weather was perfect. There was also a little art fair there.

Ilix said...

Sounds like a great trip. Now I want to visit!