Pages

Thursday, May 06, 2010

temptress

Temptress!! I finished spinning this last night. 372 yards of somewhere between fingering and lace weight yarn. The merino is soft but in places the blue sparkly mylar gave it a kind of crispy feeling. Besides that I like the colors and would like to make a little lace scarf with it. Maybe another Ishbel. So.. now I have quite a little collection of lace and fingering wieght yarns. I received the last skein of yarn in the mail yesterday. 630 yards of handpainted bamboo fingering yarn. It's called Dreamscape and I bought it from lotusblossom on ebay .. and I love the colors. Now there are so many colors to choose from and so many shawl patterns.. but I have given myself to make the final choice today. So sometime today (inbetween blowing my nose and drinking tea) I plan to cast on... something. Yes I'm still under the weather. I have that horrible fatigued feeling today. Hopefully one more day of rest will fix me up.

1 comment:

Ilix said...

ooooooooooooooo
pretty