Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fun stuff..!!

 A pretty sunset on the way to my knitting group last night. I officially finished and mailed out all Christmas knitting projects and started on some fun stuff.
I haven't knit socks in about 2 years and I'm thinking it's somehow related to the fact that I was knitting socks when I visited my brother for the last time. He was very sick and passed shortly after my visit. I did buy sock yarn though with good intentions. So on ravelry I saw this fun pair of socks and I had the perfect yarn and so.. I'm knitting socks again. This sock is knit in strips so when you use self striping yarn the stripes become little squares. So fun. These will be a birthday gift for someone.. shhhhh.

1 comment:

Sump Pump Installation Charlotte said...

Nice post thanks for sharinng