Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

What I am doing today

 Today is my son-in-laws birthday and they asked me to babysit so they could go out together and of course I said yes. So... I have my little stack of projects ready to work on when I get a chance. As you can see sock #1 is finished and I started sock #2 right away... trying to avoid second sock syndrome. I usually knit my socks two at a time preferably from the toe up. But this sock was so fun and different I just had to knit it. Unfortunately I don't think there is a way to knit them both at the same time.

 Last night for no reason that I can think of I started a crochet project. Some day this little pile of silky yarn will be a shawl. The yarn is very silky but sometimes catches on my fingers. Maybe I should use some hand cream.. 0.0

No comments: