Pages

Thursday, June 07, 2007

A finished baby blanket and booties.. just right for a little baby boy.


















Blue is for boys and pink is for girls..


















A just about finished pink baby sweater, just right for a little baby girl. I should have this finished in about an hour or so.. Here is the pattern.. a quickie baby sweater.. supposedly you should be able to finish it in 4 or 5 hours.. well I must be slow because it took me longer.. but it's still really cute. I can add buttons or a ribbon when Iit's finished.. I'm not sure yet which I'm going to use yet.

















Little by little I'm filling up this bobbin. This is my attempt at sock yarn. I'm almost half way through the roving .. then I will start filling up the next bobbin.Unfortunately this is not washable wool.. but the colors are pretty.. I'm excited about the thought of spinning sock yarn and then actually knitting socks with it.( like I actually need more sock yarn.. I seem to be collecting lots of sock yarn lately) I really don't think I need to buy sock yarn for at least a year now.. unless of course I go on a sock knitting binge. It could happen..

1 comment:

Yuliana said...

as usual, beautiful FOs!
Do you have the pattern for the baby girl booties?