Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Yay some progress after all that ripping.. every few rows I've been graduating to the next size needle so this will have a little drape towards the bottom... I tried it on today and it's not bad.. a little weird.. but not too bad ....

















In person it looks more green for some reason it looks grey in pictures... I'm going to repeat the same pattern on the sleeves for hopefully a little bell like sleeve that will come to the elbow..

















mean while.. yesterday I had to go to the grocery store for food.. (knitters need food too).. and this is what I saw by my garage door.. so scary!!! a black widow.. it was a good size too.. and then my bf wanted to save it in a jar.. 0.0..!!! all I could think was "NO THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN"!!! hehehe that's a phrase I borrowed from my little gnome mage on WoW... and it didn't happen..

No comments: