Pages

Friday, June 22, 2007

I casted on the turtleneck tube vest from Fitted knits the other night.. and.. duh.. I didn't READ.. where it says it's made from the top down.. so I thought i was making the bottom and wow it looked so small... I would fix it in the morning.. then I did read and found out that it was the neck I was knitting and not the bottom.. shew.. so because I thought I was knitting the bottom I knit more than the 5" the pattern called for.. which ment I had to rip.. which I did then started on the "under front" which I was able to try on last night and realized that for me it was still too long...(it actually went up over my chin) and I would fix it in the morning... so this morning I tried it on again and though eww.. this is unattractive on me.. so I have the choice of ripping it out again and making it shorter or scrapping it and using the yarn for a different project.. that's where I am at this moment..

















Some more pictures of the monster.. my thoughts are that it's not totally bad...















1 comment:

Brena said...

I like the shoulders on the monster. :)