Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Progress on the bumble bee vest (what ever possessed me to pick these colors).. I'm just about to cast off the front edging and weave in the remaining ends.. Maybe tomorrow I can pick up a zipper and sew that in.. I really want to just finish this project.. as quickly as possible..and never knit with gold and brown together again...!!!
P


I don't know why I'm stuck in the reds and yellows lately. I just picked up some Patons Classic Wool to make Two-tone ribbed shrug from fitted knits .. There are actually about 3 sweaters I have lined up to make... the other two are Cherie Amour from knitty and possibly the Short-sleeved cardigan also from fitted knits by Stefanie Japel... having basically no budget for yarn this time of year is a killer.. so I'm making due with what I can afford..




One finished.. I wasn't really happy with how this turned out either .. but then I tried it on Jayden to see how it fits and it actually fit really nice.. (babys feet and legs are fatter than u think!!) wool-ease is a little itchy though for delicate skin.. I'm going to finish the second one then try to find a less itchy yarn... maybe plymouth encore or something like that. These knit up so fast.. I'm hoping to knit up a little pile of them..

No comments: