Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

OOO happy day!!

Wooo hooo.. finished at long last!! I think these were a case of major procrastination on my part and trying to make too many knitted gifts for Christmas when I'm working 2 retail jobs. There just was not enough time. These were to be a Christmas present for my BF. I put them down to finish knitting all the gifts that would have to be mailed. Then I had planned to pick them up again and finish them before Christmas. But that never happened because I didn't finish my gifts that had to be mail until way after Christmas then the socks just got put to the side and I bought him something instead. Anyway they are finished as of last night for his birthday today. It's a miracle.
These were knit from the cuff down one at a time until after the heal and heal gusset were completed. Then I knit them magic loop style both at the same time until finished.
Yarn: Patons Kroy socks and Patons Kroy strips
(The yellow and orange for the flames was left over handspun sock yarn)
Needles: size 2 1/4 (2)
Pattern: Hot Rod Socks



3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Awesome socks!

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

Thanks!!

VeganCraftastic said...

Those are so cool!