Pages

Saturday, June 06, 2009

a quick update





















I say quick because I want to spend some time on my knitting today before work. So I will make this quick... Everything I do lately seems to be quick or in little time slots.. well any way the socks have grown just a little. Both heals are finished and I'm working both socks at the same time now until they are done which will be hopefully soon.... When I'm not knitting on the socks I'm working on the shawl...I am now almost 1/2 way through chart 2.. although you can't really see it in the picture... As this thing grows bigger each day I'm getting worried about having enough yarn to finish. There seems to be enough left by the size of the ball but each row is starting to eat up more and more. With my luck I'll need to purchase one more ball on the last row..

No comments: