Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2006

sO... tiNy....

















I've been wanting to make some socks for a while now.. but needed to finish up some more baby gifts... so... socks + baby gifts = teenie tiny baby socks!!!... if u haven't made any of these yet and u like making socks...and u need to make a baby gift or 2.. u should definately make a few... they knit up really fast.. instant sock gratification.. i've made the smallest size... which uses up exactly one pattern repeat of the yarn so my second sock will look almost like the first..I think..(this is the yarn I took home from the yarn swap the other night) the colors fit in perfect with the other baby items that I'm working on... blue and yellow seem to be the theme..
















woo hoo..!! my yarn arrived yesterday for the sock monkey blanket featured in the Happy Hooker... this is my next project in the baby knit line up.. I'll start this right after i finish my second sock and finish the edging on my Puff Dreams baby afghan.
(my grocery bag yarn project has been abandoned for the moment.. but will be continued.. man it just takes so long to cut up all those bags...i think i can actually spin yarn faster then i can cut up bags and roll it into yarn) >.<

No comments: