Pages

Thursday, August 31, 2006

odd cOloRs..

















You never know what colors are going to come out of a skein of noro... the colors are getting kind of weird.. hopefully once I get to the toe the colors will turn somewhat nicer again..
















more wierd colors.. this is what happens to my tv so many times a day I cant count.. the cable company has been here a minimal of 5 times to fix it.. each time saying that should fixed it.. a day later.. this again.. supposedly there is a signal leakage nearby... maybe I should demand a discount utill it gets fixed.. (^_^)

I'm going to make some booties and hats for Project Cope.. a school for pregnant teens... most of these girls can't afford much.. so anything would be greatly appreciated.. let me know if u are interested
in joining me..25 teenagers are joining the already over crowded program this month.

1 comment:

AJ said...

The Noro colors are very nice, but I agree that sometimes you get a strange combo. And if you have any info on Project Cope send it my way. I was a teenage mom too, I know how rough it is!