Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2006


















Just a little knitting update.. my SWS scarf is now finished.. and the weather in Florida has finally cooled off.. at least for this week.. last night I had to dig around for a tiny doggy sweater to put on my little chihuahau bitty when I let her outside to do her nightly thing in the grass .. poor little dog had a sweater that I knit for her a few years ago out of left over acrylic yarn.. but for some reason after being wash many times the yarn has gotten hard.. and lost its stretch.. so last night I casted on to make a wee little doggy sweater just for her.. the sweetest dog on earth.. I luv bitty.. (^_^)

Note: if u haven't read this.. take a look.. it's wonderful..

1 comment:

Brena said...

Awwwww. I can't wait to see the Bitty sweater!