Pages

Sunday, October 22, 2006

ScArF sCaRf HaT

I've been having trouble loading pictures and accessing blogger.. I use firefox as my browser and sometimes it gets touchy.. today I used the explorer and yes there are pictures.. maybe that was the problem... so here are my FO and not so FO of the last few days.. a guys hat knit in manos del uruguay and patons SWS.. another one skein scarf crocheted in patons classic wool.. and a not so finished guys scarf also knit in patons SWS.. I really like the texture of this scarf..you ask ooooo what pattern is that.. well I'll tell u.. (^_^)... I have to thank the yarn harlot for the pattern for this pretty textured scarf. She posted her scarf the other day on her blog..( her scarf was made with very beautiful homespun that it seems she spun up either that day or the day before.. my word.. how does she do it..) anyway her scarf looked so warm and cozy.. in autumn colors .. i wanted to make one too... but instead of spinning my yarn.. i just bought 2 balls of SWS and I'm pleased with the colors and texture of both yarn and stitch pattern... thanks Stephanie.!!!






1 comment:

Brena said...

SWS comes in such pretty colors...