Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Not too much on the needles atm..I had a house full of family and of course we had to see the sights in Florida..I finished all my projects.. the caplet and fingerless gloves and a scarf that I totally forgot to take a picture of ... I bought some Noro Kureyon at the LYS the other day with this in mind and I couldn't wait to cast on.!!!..It's so much fun..I never tried Entrelac before because I didn't want to make a sweater or hat or afghan.. but a scarf is just right..I didn't know all that green and turquoise was inside the skein of noro.. I thought it was going to be more neutral colors ... gray.. brown ...black..with just a little bit of color.. It was a bit surprising..u just never know what colors are going to come out of a skein of noro.. my books came today that I got for Christmas.. I had gotten 2 of the same book and had to exchange one and was able to get 2 more from my BF.. he's so nice..!!

















We had a good turn out at NYGK last night..My family came and took up a whole table!!!.. Lots of knitting and chatting going on.. what could be better than that!!! I worked on my Entrelac scarf and Amanda ( in the bright green sweat shirt) was also working on a very large entrelac project..the lady eleanor wrap..






























And then... ooo no... look who is crawling!!! here comes trouble..(^_^)

1 comment:

Brena said...

Ha! She looks like she's ready to destroy something!

It was nice meeting your family last night. Everyone was a knitter!

I didn't know you were taking pictures last night. You were very sneaky. :o