Pages

Friday, March 23, 2007

eArThY...

Just a little progress on sock #2... I pick this up here and there...I'm not in a big hurry to finish it.. I'm just enjoying the process

















After much thought over which pile of yarn to work with next.. I choose earthy green..for some reason my homespun looks more gray then green in the picture.. in real life the greens look closer in color.. greens are funny.. and I think people see the color green differently.. anyway.. this is what I will be working on today.. looks kind of weird at this point.. other than this.. I'm checking out some summer knit projects along the line of swim suit tops and what-nots.. (^_^)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your crochet project! Is it a doily or a scarf? The shapes are really fun (and hopefully not too hard to make!).