Pages

Monday, July 02, 2007

I other things besides knitting sometimes.. 0.0
These are some books that I have read recently.. they are knitting mysteries .. I enjoyed them. After reading 3 in a row I felt like I knew this group of knitters.. there were lots of deaths mixed up with lots of knitting.. cute light reading..
So now I need something new to read.. and I found this on the shelf.. the odd thing is that I'm enjoying it.. Byron lived in the same era as Jane Austen.. so it's interesting to me... Speaking of books.. are you ready for the new Harry Potter.. Deathly Hallows.. and the movie .. Order of the Phenox.. some much Harry Potter this month.. I can't wait!!

Ok back to knitting..
Finally there is some progress on the sleeves.. Yay.. I have worked out all the necessary decreases to allow for stitch pattern changes and planning what I will do to finish off the sleeves. That little ball of yarn is all I have left of the Berroco Love it.. I'm hoping that there will be enough for a small edging.. if not I will have to run to the LYS ..again.. and purchase one more ball.. if that is going to be the case I will add more of the green around the neck edging. weeee.. I'm liking this project.. and part of the reason I like it so much is the yarn... I really love knitting with this stuff.... I like the feel of it on my lap.. it's smooth and soft without being overly hot.. ooo yeah I forgot about this book...>
Elizabeth Zimmermann's Knitter's Almanac seems to be all the rage lately... I actually have one and it's been around for a very long time. Seeeeee.. how much did u pay for your copy.. snicker.. snicker.. I paid $3.00 usd. 0.0

No comments: