I finished this cravat (scarf).. but for some reason I couldn't get a good picture of it. I looks better in person... and there is the creepy glass head again.. hehehe.... I actually got carried away and made the scarf bigger than the pattern called for... well.. I had purchased 2 skeins of moda-dea cache' and figured I might as well use it up.. I hate all those little balls of yarn I now have stuffed in my closet that are left over from all my projects... some day I'll find a use for them... cough.. cough.... and right now I'm hooking up another one..
one for the road...
I knit these up last night .. another pair of booties for Project Cope..for these booties I used lion brand watercolors and I got the pattern free from the lion brand web site... I would have liked to make more of these but they were a little hard on the hands to knit.. its a bulky yarn and the pattern calls for a size 5 needles (us size).. ouchy.. maybe in a day or two I'll work up another pair...they use less than one ball of yarn and I have 6 more balls of yarn.. 0.0
I'm off to put together some baby stuff.. a bassinet and other stuff like that.. (^_^)