Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Here is my project of the day. Mosaic Mitts from the IK Holiday gifts 2006 issue. They are surprisingly easy although they look intricate. I'm using 4 different color yarns left over from other projects.. but the pattern calls for only 2 colors... so far I love these mitts and if i can scrounge up more yarn will probably make some more for presents.



These are the machine baby blankets I made the other day on my knitting machine. I'm trying to use up all the left over yarn in my stash... I still have to crochet the edgings on all of them.. and when I'm done.. I plan to donate them to Project Cope ... I'll work on them here and there..crocheting the edgings is the mindless type of work and I can do this while watching a movie or something... Anyone interested in making one or some .. here is the pattern I'm using... Although I used a knitting machine.. these can be knit by had also..I hope to donate them near the holidays so there is plenty of time to get one finished (^_^)

1 comment:

Craftlover said...

the pink, purple with the black match so well. :) lovely!!