Pages

Friday, September 21, 2007

I've been working on a number of different projects lately. Here are a two of them. The first are the crochet slippers from IK holiday gifts. The yarn I'm using is of course from my stash. Some old some new. The older yarn is phildar pegase (sorry, all the links are in french)and the newer yarn is crystal palace Taos.
So far I have one finished and I just started working on the foot part of the second slipper. The fit is a little big for me so hopefully they will fit the person I'm making them for. I've been wanting to make these slippers since I got the magazine. I think they are kind of cute. Would I make them again.. yes.






You have seen this sock many times before. I really haven't spent much time on it. I carry it around in my purse and work on it here and there. This is sock #1.. getting closer to the toe.. But the closer I get to the toe... the more I realize that I do not think one skein will do it.. I hope my LYS has another... this yarn was purchased quite a while ago and I don't think its a popular color.. ;_; I'm also working on a felted tote.. that didn't turn out exactly as I would have liked and 4 quick machine knit baby blankets that I have to add crochet trim to. All that will be in the next post.

Movie report. This week I watched Ghost Rider which I thought was pretty good and The Last Mimzy which was very good(then again I'm kind of weird) and a documentary called God Grew Tired of Us, which is a true story... also very good and worth seeing.

No comments: