Pages

Monday, December 18, 2006

` 0.0`


Omy.. this scarf is a very first completed knitted item by a very new knitter..( I wish my first project had looked so good.. well I was 8 yrs old when I learned to knit and my mom lost patience picking up all my dropped stitches... and told me just to keep knitting.. so.. there were many holes.. )

















guys knit pretty fast I think.. 0.0... my little dog doesn't like sitting in your lap when u knit.. she just pleads with her eyes for u to stop so she can jump up and take a snooze there..
















this is an almost completed.. fingerless glove.. I still have to complete the second one..!!!


















and.. this is how my afghan is looking at this point.. also not completed.. I have about 2 rows of the outside boarder left to crochet.. the strips are all crocheted together.. time to put on some movies and get to work.. maybe I need more coffee.. >.<

2 comments:

Brena said...

Wow, that's a nice first project, no holes and an even gauge! My gauge was so horrible at first my scarf was horrible!

Anonymous said...

That looks great! My first scarf ended up in the trash before long.

My little dog Lucy also doesn't like for me to knit and hold her at the same time. I try, but she freaks out everytime the yarn touches her.